The date of payment from buyers deliver within days
No.8-1009, No.3, Gongqing Tuanxi Road, Zhangdian District, Zibo City, Shandong Province.
Rosemount 3051 direct connection pressure transmitter can reliably measure pressure and liquid level. The industry-leading pressure transmitter provides 10 years of stability and 0.04% range accuracy after installation, providing you with the information you need to run, control and monitor the process. Rosemount 3051 provides you with features that meet your pressure measurement requirements, such as high range ratio and power diagnostics, for use with safety devices.
Surface pressure, absolute pressure
Up to plus or minus 0.04% range
*The stability of
Up to the upper limit of the range (URL) plus or minus 0.20%, stable use for 10 years
*The quality assurance
Up to 5 years limited warranty
4-20 mA HART, WirelessHART ®, FOUNDATION fieldbus, Profibus, 1-5 V HART, low power consumption
Gauge pressure measurement up to 10000 psig (689.47 bar), absolute pressure measurement up to 10000 psia (689.47 bar)
*The characteristics of
• More than 10 million rosemount 3051 devices have been installed worldwide to provide reliable pressure readings in harsh environments.
• Online gauge and absolute pressure measurements provide up to 10,000 psi (689.47 bar) of pressure and liquid level solutions.
• 10 years post-installation stability and 150:1 range ratio provide reliable measurement and extensive application flexibility.
• Support common protocols for easy integration into multiple host environments for a variety of industries.
• Multiple manifolds and remote seals are available that have been assembled in the factory and leak tested for ease of installation.
• Field operation display panel (LOI) enables quick debugging and easy access to process and device information.
• IEC 61508 based SIL 2/3 authentication (through third parties) and pre-use authentication of FMEDA data for secure installation.
• The power report diagnosis function can actively monitor the integrity of the electrical circuit.